But tis the season to make resolutions! This year is the year when you can make a difference in many ways, but let me put forward 5 English resolutions for those who are studying.
1. Make a friend with a native speaker
2. Register for a different English course e.g. Business, Conversation, Legal English, etc
3. Download at least 3 English learning Apps.
4. Use only English when searching online.
5. Take on a part time job where I have to use English.
So there you are. Have a think about what you could do – you have 365 days to achieve them, so don’t put too much pressure on yourself today, just enjoy taking on one resolution at a time!