(Photo credit: http://bit.ly/15KB3QE)
So this is an essay topic I see all the time that people want and for some reason they can’t seem to find anything on it. So I thought I would create something for you IELTS preparation people out there just to get you thinking.
As you know with me, it will never be the full essay just the notes. So here we go:
In the future, we will have more and more leisure time as machines replace many of the tasks we do at home and at work. Discuss the benefits this will bring and also the problems it will cause.
- We will have less stress in our life, so physically fitter and live longer
- Jobs will be done more efficiently because machines don’t make as many mistakes as humans.
- We will have more time to spend with our families and therefore nurture good citizens
- We will have less money therefore our quality of life will be less.
- The lack of the human touch in business will lead to a dissatisfied and unhealthy community who feel like their life is run by robots.
- Our minds will become lazy because we could end up just sitting at home and watching television instead of doing something with our time.
So there we have it. Let me know if you have any more ideas.
Hope this was useful for you!
- 5 MORE IELTS Opinion Essay topics with IDEAS for planning
- 5 Typical PROS AND CONS IELTS essays with planning notes
- 5 Typical OPINION IELTS essays with planning notes
- IELTS 7.5 Speaking sample
- 5 ways TO SEE IF YOU ARE READY to sit IELTS
- Which IELTS task is the MOST DIFFICULT?
- IELTS Speaking task 1
- 7 ideas for PREPARING FOR THE IELTS WRITING task
- IELTS or TOEFL which is easier