(Photo credit: http://bit.ly/18l4rOA)
This is a very interesting question because it tells you a lot about the person. I always remember my mother saying to me that she never felt any older than 37…perpetually 37 until she would look in the mirror and say “uh-oh…yeah…that’s right, …”.
But I say, why should we even have mirrors anyway. Are we not just as young as we feel? Do people really see what we see in the mirror? Or do they see who we really are?
So I guess I have to think to myself now, how old would I choose to be if I didn’t know how old I really was?….mmmm…37!! Just like my Mum!! She was right….as usual.
So what about you? How old would you be if you didn’t know your real age?
OTHER CONVERSATION STARTERS:
- Is life easier for people in the western world or more difficult?
- Were you taught English grammar in primary school?
- What would be the best job in the world?
- What are your biggest dreams in life?
- What is it about a topic that makes you want to learn more?
- Do you think everyone in the world should be bilingual?
- Where’s the best place to take a break these days?