(Photo credit: http://bit.ly/1AroyVL)
If we have the privilege of living in a country where the only thing we fear is the new sofa we bought won’t quite match the curtains we ordered, then we have very little to think about and do need to sit down and think about others.
Our world is not perfect anywhere, but there are some things that do matter to all. For me it is respect. I would like all people to respect all things that are the same, different, unusual and unexpected. Life without respect is misery. Life with respect is joy.
What about you? What would you change?
OTHER CONVERSATION STARTERS:
- Is life easier for people in the western world or more difficult?
- Were you taught English grammar in primary school?
- What would be the best job in the world?
- What are your biggest dreams in life?
- What is it about a topic that makes you want to learn more?
- Do you think everyone in the world should be bilingual?
- Where’s the best place to take a break these days?