I have yet to find someone who loves Mondays, but I’m sure you are out there. My husband used to say Wednesday was his worst day because it was neither the beginning of the week nor the end, it was just right in the middle and if anything bad was going to happen, it would always happen on that day….somewhat pessimistic, but I haven’t found that myself. He has changed his tune in recent years I notice too…
So for me I think there is a wonderful time at about 7.30 on a Friday night when you feel finally released from the stress of work and now you are ready for that beautiful relaxing weekend ahead, then on Sunday night at about 9.00 that really bad gut ache sets in, a dark cloud comes over you and you have to psychologically prepare yourself for the new week.
I don’t feel like that about Sunday nights nowadays, but when things are tough at work, it can happen from time to time.
What about you?
What is your favourite day of the week?
OTHER CONVERSATION STARTERS:
- Is life easier for people in the western world or more difficult?
- Were you taught English grammar in primary school?
- What would be the best job in the world?
- What are your biggest dreams in life?
- What is it about a topic that makes you want to learn more?
- Do you think everyone in the world should be bilingual?
- Where’s the best place to take a break these days?