(Photo credit: http://bit.ly/1EblKyf)
And you know what? When it did come true, I realized that it wasn’t all that bad. Well it was pretty bad, but what I realized was that the whole thing of being afraid of it was ten times more stressful, then actually being able to have the chance to deal with it and make it work positively for me. In fact in the end (though of course I never want it to happen again), I have to say that I think I came out of it a much better person than I expected, and in fact thrived on the challenge.
So now you are wondering what the fear was? Well the question is ‘have you ever had a greatest fear come true?”, it never asked me to tell you what it was….so….I’m … keeping it to myself. Hahahahaha….
So what about you?!
OTHER CONVERSATION STARTERS:
- Is life easier for people in the western world or more difficult?
- Were you taught English grammar in primary school?
- What would be the best job in the world?
- What are your biggest dreams in life?
- What is it about a topic that makes you want to learn more?
- Do you think everyone in the world should be bilingual?
- Where’s the best place to take a break these days?
- All other conversation starters