(Photo credit: http://bit.ly/1cdqPLr)
I think this is a very interesting question, mainly because it is this very thing that has caused some of the biggest arguments and debates out there, not to mention down right wars!
It would also be very easy for me to say ‘true good and true evil is an individual thing, and all about perspective’, but I’m not going to say that because that is also a cop-out.
So I want to put forward that I do believe that there is a universal truth of good and evil. We all know it but the problem we often have is trusting it. When we trust it all, honestly I truly believe the world will be a better place.
I do believe too that though there are some terrible things happening in this world, I do think we are generally in a better place today than we were 200 years ago.
What do you think?
OTHER CONVERSATION STARTERS:
- Is life easier for people in the western world or more difficult?
- Were you taught English grammar in primary school?
- What would be the best job in the world?
- What are your biggest dreams in life?
- What is it about a topic that makes you want to learn more?
- Do you think everyone in the world should be bilingual?
- Where’s the best place to take a break these days?
- All other conversation starters