(photo credit: http://bit.ly/1NWtc0U)
Hmmm, being alive and truly living…well, there are plenty of ways of looking at this, the obvious one is that you are breathing therefore you are alive, and you are feeling something, therefore you are truly living…
I guess that is the truth really, but truly living has many levels, I would say I don’t really want to be deeply feeling everything all the time, sounds way too exhausting, but I think being true to yourself and having integrity certainly will take you a long way too… oh and also connecting with the world too…it’s easy to say but takes a lot more to do in this day and age where IT is the way we are supposed to connect but really don’t in a lot of ways…I can go on but won’t…so…anyway…
What do you think?
OTHER CONVERSATION STARTERS:
- Is life easier for people in the western world or more difficult?
- Were you taught English grammar in primary school?
- What would be the best job in the world?
- What are your biggest dreams in life?
- What is it about a topic that makes you want to learn more?
- Do you think everyone in the world should be bilingual?
- Where’s the best place to take a break these days?
- All other conversation starters