(Photo credit: http://bit.ly/1DMxrNl)
Okay I’m going to come clean…I’m over 50! There I said it!, and I have to say the older I get the more I enjoy every minute I have no matter how easy or difficult it is. The big question is why? It’s not because I sat down one day and said to myself ‘I’m going to live every minute like it’s the last day of my life!”, it really was something that just came naturally. So I wonder why…I think it is just a simple thing that I deep down understand that life is short and the older I get I am unconsciously more and more appreciative of what I have.
So the question is if I had known that life was only 40 years long, how would I have done anything differently? My answer…I wouldn’t have done a single thing differently…I am who I am because of what I did and choices I made, not just because of plans.
So what about you?
OTHER CONVERSATION STARTERS:
- Is life easier for people in the western world or more difficult?
- Were you taught English grammar in primary school?
- What would be the best job in the world?
- What are your biggest dreams in life?
- What is it about a topic that makes you want to learn more?
- Do you think everyone in the world should be bilingual?
- Where’s the best place to take a break these days?
- All other conversation starters