(Photo credit: http://bit.ly/1A1mohM)
This is such a loaded topic, and I always find it interesting, because there are plenty of people out there who (well as far as I am concerned), just got straight out lucky from the get go. They met their ‘prospective partner’, something clicked and because the feeling was mutual, they decided to continue seeing each other and well eventually tied the knot.
So the answer is, I would say yes, I do believe in love at first sight, but saying that I wouldn’t say it always works for everyone. There are plenty of successful partnerships out there who started off their relationship simply as friends and their love grew. The spark obviously appeared somewhere along the line and they both said to each other ‘hey….there is something else going on here!”
So my answer is I do believe in love at first sight, but I would say to anyone who hasn’t had that ever happen to them…don’t seek it. Just go out there, keep looking and enjoy the company of the person you are with…love comes in many ways.
What do you think?
OTHER CONVERSATION STARTERS:
- Is life easier for people in the western world or more difficult?
- Were you taught English grammar in primary school?
- What would be the best job in the world?
- What are your biggest dreams in life?
- What is it about a topic that makes you want to learn more?
- Do you think everyone in the world should be bilingual?
- Where’s the best place to take a break these days?
- All other conversation starters