(Photo credit: http://bit.ly/1QKTbf0)
This question is probably a bit out of date these days as so many people do actually met online these days and do actually seriously fall in love and get married. It used to be the place to go to get the ‘fake relationship’ off the ground, and no one ever had any confidence that the relationship would ever work.
But time has changed all this, and there are so many exceptions to the rule that we have to consider this as a really viable way of meeting someone.
What do you think? Is an online relationship a really good way to meet someone these days?
OTHER CONVERSATION STARTERS:
- Is life easier for people in the western world or more difficult?
- Were you taught English grammar in primary school?
- What would be the best job in the world?
- What are your biggest dreams in life?
- What is it about a topic that makes you want to learn more?
- Do you think everyone in the world should be bilingual?
- Where’s the best place to take a break these days?
- All other conversation starters