(Photo credit: http://bit.ly/1QKVejk)
Television is a big part of our lives still today, but with so many channels to choose from and so many different types of entertainment available on television (particularly reality television), I wonder how powerful it is anymore.
Reality television was supposed to show just that – reality, but there were so many comments about how it really isn’t reality at all, just contrived reality. I wonder if it really is reality and people don’t believe it or can’t see themselves, or maybe the critics are right.
I’m really not sure of what I think of this one.
What do you think?
OTHER CONVERSATION STARTERS:
- Is life easier for people in the western world or more difficult?
- Were you taught English grammar in primary school?
- What would be the best job in the world?
- What are your biggest dreams in life?
- What is it about a topic that makes you want to learn more?
- Do you think everyone in the world should be bilingual?
- Where’s the best place to take a break these days?
- All other conversation starters