(Photo credit: http://bit.ly/1FXrUF7)
If you are a student and are studying in a good language school, chances are you are talking about it to everyone and anyone. You may not think you are but the truth is that if it constitutes 6 hours of your day, there will be people situations and discussions that will be long lingering in your mind afterwards. So I am going to tell you – don’t be afraid, if you like it – tell everyone about it.
But the question is how?
You are talking about it anyway, but how do you seriously get involved in the marketing side?
- Make sure you are a part of any activity for students that they organise – it’s a great way to show your solidarity for the school.
- Buy the merchandise – be a walking advertisement (Yes I know the man in the picture above says ‘I love Hungarian food’, ) but maybe your language centre has their own t shirt…wear it proudly!
- Ask if you can become an agent – good for you too as there may be some money in it for you also.
- Engage fully in any classroom activity as if to test the school and what they can do for you, then let everyone know outside the school what you have learned.
- Be a walking role model for what the school has done for you by speaking English wherever you go, that’s the best advertisement of all.
- Allow yourself to be grateful for what the school is doing for you and wherever you go from there in life – that school will be shining through all that you do.
Any other ideas?