An oldie but a goodie!
(Photo credit: http://bit.ly/1BpHYvp)
This one is for IELTS Writing Task 2 and there are many other things to think about on this one. So check through the list and have some fun with your writing this time and see if you can assess the score for it using this key below.
|9||• fully addresses all parts of the task
• presents a fully developed position in answer to the question with relevant, fully extended and well supported ideas
• uses cohesion in such a way that it attracts no attention
• skilfully manages paragraphing
• uses a wide range of vocabulary with very natural and sophisticated control of lexical features; rare minor errors occur only as ‘slips’
• uses a wide range of structures with full flexibility and accuracy; rare minor errors occur only as ‘slips’
|8||• sufficiently addresses all parts of the task
• presents a…
View original post 993 more words