(Photo credit: http://bit.ly/1Tt5Dmc)
This post is purely to help those people who need those quick question and answers to practice before they go off to their important situations:
Today it is about going to the doctor. Look at these questions and practice them and also consider some answers:
- Can I see the doctor today?
- What time can I see the doctor?
- What is the problem doctor?
- How often do I take these pills?
- When do I see you again?
- What do I do if the problem gets worse?
- What is the problem?
- How long have you had this problem?
- When did the problem get worse?
- Can you bend your knee?
- Can you open your mouth?
- Can you lift your arm?
- Can you sit on the bed please?
- Can you sit up please?
- Can you turn on your side please?
Practice these with a friend and see if you can make any new questions also.