(Photo credit: http://bit.ly/1Qtachs)
This post is purely to help those people who need those quick question and answers to practice before they go off to their important situations:
Today it is about going to the airport. Look at these questions and practice them and also consider some answers:
- Where do I check in?
- Where do I put my luggage?
- What time do I need to be at the gate?
- Where is immigration?
- Where is the duty free shop?
- What time does the plane leave?
- Where is my seat?
- Where is the toilet?
Airport staff questions:
- Are you flying alone?
- Do you have any more bags?
- Can I have your passport?
- Can I see your tickets?
- Can I see your boarding pass?
- Do you need any assistance on the plane?
Practice these with a friend and see if you can make any new questions also.