(Photo credit: http://bit.ly/1QS6iJm)
This post is purely to help those people who need those quick question and answers to practice before they go off to their important situations:
Today it is about going to the cinema. Look at these questions and practice them and also consider some answers:
- Can I get two tickets for the …….movie?
- How much are the tickets?
- Can I sit near the back/front of the cinema theatre?
- Where is the screen compared to my seat?
- Can I take food into the cinema?
- Which row am I in?
- Which seat am I in?
- Where is the toilet?
- How long is the film?
- When does it finish?
- Where is the exit from the cinema?
Cinema staff questions:
- Where do you want to sit?
- How many tickets do you want?
- What film do you want do see?
- What food do you want to eat?
- What time do you want to see the film?
Practice these with a friend and see if you can make any new questions also.