(Photo credit: http://bit.ly/1QrUzRa)
This post is purely to help those people who need those quick question and answers to practice before they go off to their important situations:
Today it is about going to the train station. Look at these questions and practice them and also consider some answers:
- One ticket to……please?
- How much is the ticket?
- Which platform is the train leaving?
- Where do I go to get to the train platform?
- What time does the next train leave?
- Is this the train to…..?
- Which station is next?
- Can you tell me when we get to ……..station?
- Where is the exit?
- Where can I get a taxi?
Train station staff questions:
- Can I help you?
- Do you need a ticket?
- Where are you going?
- How many tickets do you want?
- Do you want a monthly ticket?
- Do you want a student pass?
Practice these with a friend and see if you can make any new questions also.