(Photo credit: http://bit.ly/1G9OB2E)
I found this little gem on my computer dated back to 2007 and realized how it is still just as important today (8 years later) as it was then!
Check it out.
When you learn English, the more you use it the better you get. Here are a few things to do and only take a few moments throughout your day.
- Use English greetings whenever you meet someone.
- Read all road signs, advertisements etc, while you are sitting in the car.
- Read an article in the newspaper in English and talk to another person in English about it.
- Take every opportunity to speak English in your everyday life, e.g. going into shops, at the movie theatre, on buses, trains, etc.
- Watch a tv program in English with another English language friend and discuss what you thought in English.
- See an English speaking movie with a…
View original post 200 more words