(Photo credit: http://bit.ly/1AnlFHO )
I’m keeping this short and sweet because I know students just want simple answers for their questions. So the question is:
How to I make my power point presentation amazing?
So here are a few things to keep in mind when preparing it and delivering it.
Make sure you have these things:
- Good title
- Clear bullet points
- Your speak full sentences based on the bullet points
- You speak in correct grammar
- You speak clearly
- You speak in a moderate speed and not too fast
- Use pictures if you want, but make sure they are relevant to the speech
- Use videos if you want, but don’t let them run for any more than 15 seconds, because remember they have come to hear you speak not the video.
- Use an interesting and colourful design on your power point
- Animate your comments so that they fly in on…
View original post 50 more words