(Photo credit: http://bit.ly/29JzHaj)
This post looks at potential arguments only. It’s up to you to actually write the essay. All the best!
Are our zoos cruel to wild animals? Discuss.
- Wild animals are ‘wild’ and need to be kept in that position for their own health.
- Cages can create a disturbing psychological impact on any creature whether human and animal.
- There is no reason why we need to see an animal in a cage, if we want to see a wild animal we need to do a safari.
- In this day and age zoos are very carefully designed to create a healthy positive environments for animals.
- Zoos perform an important role in social understanding of the world around us and as a result can encourage people to appreciate animals more.
- The studies done in zoos on captive animals improve the overall understanding of our environment and in turn help those animals outside the zoo as well as inside.