(Photo credit: http://bit.ly/29XqI8r)
This post looks at potential arguments only. It’s up to you to actually write the essay. All the best!
Are famous people treated unfairly by the media? Should they be given more privacy, or is the price of their fame an invasion into their private lives?
- Famous people are human too and should be entitled to the same privacy as anyone else who is good at their job.
- Media often make up lies about famous people for their own financial gain, therefore famous people have every right to demand their privacy often due to legal reasons.
- When a person becomes famous it is only about what they do, it has nothing to do with agreeing to become a role model, therefore media need to focus only on the skills they have become famous for, nothing else.
- Famous people make a ridiculous amount of money based on their fame, therefore they should understand that invasion of privacy is something that you also get paid for.
- If a famous person has nothing to hide, invasion of privacy shouldn’t make any difference to their life.
- Fame comes and goes and so if a famous person understands how to use the media, they can maximise their position or in turn a charity they may support.