(Photo credit: http://bit.ly/29XtE4L)
This post looks at potential arguments only. It’s up to you to actually write the essay. All the best!
The first car appeared on British roads in 1888. By the year 2000 there may be as many as 29 million vehicles on British roads. Alternative forms of transport should be encouraged and international laws introduced to control car ownership and use. What do you think?
- The electric car is the most innovative piece of technology available today because it is environmentally friendly.
- The average person is tired of traffic and jams and some form of innovation is important for the psychological factor.
- The cost of maintaining roads today is huge for any country, therefore to save time and money, an alternative is important for our countries wealth.
- Whatever alternative we use, no other vehicle will be able to handle family movement like a car, as it is both versatile and economical for groups.
- Cars do provide employment for people through, taxi driving, bus driving and many other jobs to deliver products. Therefore, we should keep them in place.
- The world is already moving too fast technologically, and humans will not be able to keep up, therefore a simple process of keeping cars in their rightful place will allow advancement to slow down and be more focussed on embedding technology inside cars rather than getting rid of them.