(Photo credit: http://bit.ly/1VOSHJ5)
Anyone who has sat their IELTS exam has to admit that the Reading section is definitely the most difficult of the four disciplines. But why is that? By the time you get to do IELTS you should be good enough at all the aspects of English that the Reading section should be just as easy as the other parts, but it’s not, so why is that?
There are many reasons why the Reading is more difficult:
- You just don’t know what kind of subjects that will be covered
- You just don’t know which vocabulary will be presented
- The writing section can be done perfectly simply by using the vocabulary you already know
- The speaking section can be completed perfectly simply by using the vocabulary you do know.
- The listening section requires the listener to tend to focus on information and ideas rather than specific words meaning
View original post 333 more words