(Photo credit: http://bit.ly/2bnvdt3)
When we learn anything one of the most important things we need to learn to do is to review what it is that we have learned. This question is one of the most important questions a student can ask, and they need to ask the question to themselves.
Why is it important?
- It tells you if you were listening
- It tells you what you understood
- It highlights what you didn’t understand
- It allows you the chance to think through and project what might be coming next
- It asks you to think about additional materials you may want
- It gets you prepared for the next day, because the next day should be a follow through from the day before.
- It makes you aware of what you have paid for and if you have achieved value for your money
- It makes you understand that learning is a two-way…
View original post 120 more words