(Photo credit: http://bit.ly/2qPQm9k)
With the insurgence of so many new technologies the question of whether we will even need to learn English in the future is something people are pondering. Right now there is definitely still a need but who knows how things will turn out in even as near as 10 years time. 10 years time wills how the emergence of a new generation even more tech savvy than we could even imagine.
Right now we have these things:
- Online English
- Translator app
- World englishes
- Video translation
- English in every primary school in the developing and developed world
- Non English cultures speaking to their families in English only.
- Bi-lingual schools
- Dying languages (but not English)
In the future we may have:
- Deep learning intelligences that will allow anything we search for to be immediately translated into the language of choice
- Robots able to deliver and receive personalized information…
View original post 185 more words